3 scholarships awarded by CNR-IRISS, SUNx and t-FORUM, which fund this Programme to enhance the awareness of Tourism Stakeholders on Climate Change.
Candidates can apply only for one position among the following:
- Sustainable Behavior of Cultural Heritage Visitors
- Impact-Travel and Climate Resilience
- Social Media and Knowledge Transfer in Tourism
More details and submit your application.
- Deadline for application: 15 September 2018
- Winners announcement: 15 October 2018
- Staring Scholarship: 15 January 2019
Winners of the three positions deriving from the evaluation procedure:
- Sustainable Behavior of Cultural Heritage Visitors: Yachen Zhang
- Impact-Travel and Climate Resilience: Sharareh Khosravi-Haftkhani
- Social Media and Knowledge Transfer in Tourism: Jamie Chen