Stefano Carotenuto is CTER at the CNR since 2010 and has been in service at IRISS since 2014.
Graduated with a scientific high school diploma, he subsequently trained following classroom and online courses, specializing in graphic design and web design. He is also involved in IT support and in taking photographs at events organized by the Institute.
In his spare time he is an internationally exhibited passionate photographer.
- IRISS institutional website;
- IRISS Newsletter;
- IRISS Cloud – file management and file sharing;
- Horizon 2020 Be.CULTOUR Project website;
- Horizon 2020 CLIC Project website;
- CLIC Startup Competition website;
- La Rassegna website.